All Creatures Veterinary Surgery
85 Lavender Hill,
Tel: 020 7228 0648
Fax: 020 7350 2121
How to find us
We are situated on the south side of Lavender Hill, near the junction with Rush Hill Road, and backing onto Battersea Business Centre.
Buses 87, 87A, 156 and 345 stop very close to the Practice.
You MUST have made prior arrangements by phone before arriving to the practice.
If you do not have an arranged time, we will turn you away and ask that you please call us.
Our reception area and forecourt has limited space and we allocate appointments and collection times so that we can have safe social distancing for our staff and clients
As of Monday, 22nd of June, we are not limited to canine vaccinations and urgent or emergency cases. Examples of what we can now are able to see
- Annual health check / vaccinations, cats, dogs and rabbits of all ages
- Routine neuter surgery
- Routine dentistry
- Nurse consults including nail clips
- Routine consultations including Pet Health Club six-month health exams
As our workload has increased, we have had to add an additional veterinary surgeon, Beril Gabay, to our team to assist Nicola and Anders with consultations. If you would prefer to see Nicola or Anders for your consultations, please let the nurse know when you book the appointment and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We will continue with no clients entering the practice. There may be exceptional circumstances where one of our staff members may ask you to enter the practice. Entry will only be granted for one person, and you will be asked to wear your own face mask – so please be prepared when you come to the practice. Just because you bring a face mask, does not mean you will be able to enter. We are still protecting our staff and would like to minimise our risks, so we can continue to treat and care for your pet/s. As we now have two consultations happening at the same time, we cannot ensure safe social distancing between two clients and our staff members.
In order to protect and reduce the risks that our staff may face when treating your pet, please consider the following when visiting our practice:
- If you feel unwell, have a high temperature, or have a cough, please telephone or email us so that we can organise a suitable treatment method for your pet
- If you, or someone who is in close contact with your pet, is in isolation (due to COVID-19) please advise our staff so that we can wear protective equipment/clothing when handling your pet
- We ask, where possible, for only one person (or minimal people) to come with your pet to the appointment. You can call us to say you are in your car and we will notify you when we are ready
- Remember when you do come for consultations, please bring along your mobile phone so that the vet can talk to you over the phone and not face to face
- If we are talking to you face to face, please keep two metres distance.
- If you are in a higher risk category and you would like to take further precautions, we can assist with this but please telephone us to discuss options
- In regards to repeat medication, we do not have any current indication that we will run low in stock, but if you are in a higher risk category, we can discuss your options with you over the phone
- We have now changed our opening hours so that Monday and Wednesday we will close at 6pm