We are a growing small animal practice and we offer our employees:
- Active involvement in the direction and development of the practice
- Autonomy to make day-to-day decisions to improve systems, processes and client engagement.
- Continuity of patient and client care
- An alternative to the corporate ‘recipe’
Why Should You Apply to work at All Creatures?
- We respect, appreciate and value our team member’s
- We know the importance of having autonomy- some control over your everyday life
- We are passionately independent, we manage our practice here, not in some remote head office
- We believe Veterinary care is changing and that our role is to build the collaborative bond between our vets, our client’s and their pets. You can be an instrumental part in this journey.
- We respect that everyone needs time to decompress, and adequate rest to be at their best. We don’t want to burn out any of our team members, so we strive to be flexible and realistic in our time management.
- Are you the missing piece to our growth plans? Let’s find out together!
- Irrespective of your current role in Practice, we would love to hear from you.
- Contact us at email@example.com.
Part time Small Animal Vet – We offer Autonomy, recognition & appreciation!
All Creatures Vets may be small but our hearts are large. We believe that pet care is more than just about caring. Truly caring for pets is more than just making sure they are fit and healthy. Caring is about being connected and strengthening the bond between the pet, its owner and you.
The Position: We’re looking for an experienced (5 years +) Veterinary Surgeon with good imaging skills and ideally with a medical bias. The majority of the time will be spent consulting and working up cases, but you should also be confident in routine surgery.
- 5 years + qualified
- Experience of being in sole charge
- No diva’s – There is no ‘I’ in TEAM
- Passionate about listening, caring and working collaboratively with clients and the team.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org