For entry into the practice you MUST have made prior arrangements by phone.
If you do not have an arranged time, we will turn you away and ask that you please call us on 020 7228 0648
On Mondays and Wednesdays we will now close at 6pm instead of 8pm
For repeat prescriptions, food and other purchases, please call us to arrange payment over the phone and a suitable collection time so that we have minimal contact with clients and staff
In order to protect and reduce the risks that our staff may face when treating your pet, please consider the following when visiting our practice:
• If you feel unwell, have a high temperature, or have a cough, please telephone or email us so that we can organise a suitable treatment method for your pet
• If you, or someone who is in close contact with your pet, is in isolation (due to COVID-19) please advise our staff so that we can wear protective equipment/clothing when handling your pet
• We ask, where possible, for only one person (or minimal people) to be in our reception and consulting room. We may ask you to wait outside, or alternatively you can call us to say you are in your car and we will notify you when we are ready
• Upon arrival of the practice, please use the hand sanitiser located on the reception desk
• If you are in a higher risk category and you would like to take further precautions, we can assist with this but please telephone us to discuss options
• In regards to repeat medication, we do not have any current indication that we will run low in stock, but if you are in a higher risk category, we can discuss your options with you over the phone.